Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back To Land With a Bump

It is now just over a week since I arrived at Land`s End and I'm still not sure that it has sunk in yet. On the other hand, now that the aches and pains have subsided, and that I can see the funny side of when the weather was at its worst, I am now wondering what to do next!!! Watch this space!

But meantime I just want to say a big thankyou for all the support and messages of good luck I've had over the last few weeks. Also to my family and Nigel's families for putting me up at different times - when the weather was at it's worst it was a relief not to be camping. I also hope that Gill`s washing machine is still working after washing my week old cycling gear - I think my clothes walked in by themselves.

Also thanyou to everyone who has donated to the Link Centre. I haven't tallied it up yet or finnished collecting it but am hoping to have raised about £1500 -THANKYOU, EVERYONE!!

No comments: