Thursday 26 June 2008

3 Days to Go

Less than 3 days to go and they are going to be a busy 3 days.

The bad news is that my trusty steed was admitted to hospital this morning. The good news is that she has come round from the anaesthetics, the bandages have been removed and she is now ready and raring to go - I just need to collect her from the bike shop and give her a wee bit of love and attention!!

Tonight I need to finish packing. Packing for the bike trip is fairly straight forward - I just need to take as little as possible - 2 of everything - wear one - wash one and essentials like waterproof jacket and my "co-op" plastic bag, but more about that later. But as well as clothes for the bike trip I need to get my clothes ready for John and Kate's wedding on Saturday - all the best to both of you and hope the sun shines for you on your big dayl I also need to get ready the clothes that Nigel is going to bring down when he meets me at Land`s End with the camper van. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow (also essential for a bike ride???), straight after work and then we are heading North straight after that so the packing and route planning must be finished tonight!!!!

No comments: